HUB REOPENING MONDAY, JUNE 29
We are nearing the long-awaited moment of our HUB reopening. Our closure on March 16 was in line with state mandates and for the safety of our members, staff and guests. This remains our focus as we invite our members back to the facility with our reopening on Monday, June 29. We have greatly missed our members, program participants and guests and we are excited to reopen and see all our friends at The HUB. We want each of you to know that as we open we are taking all steps possible to provide a safe and clean environment while conducting as many member services as we are able at this time.
Upon reopening, HUB operation will not be immediately “normal” or the same as how we operated prior to our March closure. Our reopening will be phased in according to state directives for the health and safety of our members, employees and the community.
The following information entails areas, programs and services we are permitted to open/conduct, capacity limits, distancing requirements, cleaning protocols and member expectations upon reopening:
- The HUB will only be open to members and new memberships during our initial reopening phase. To help ensure member access within state mandated capacity limits, day passes will NOT be available upon reopening. We will assess facility usage and return to day pass access as soon as possible.
- Initial reopening plans include the following areas: Locker room facilities, fitness floor, a modified group exercise schedule, the track, north gymnasium and the aquatic center. Please be prepared for some areas to have required capacity limits and restrictions.
- Hours of operation will be condensed upon reopening due to staffing and necessary additional periods of cleaning. The HUB will be open the following hours until further notice: Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Sundays 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Pool hours of operation: Open at the time of facility opening and close one hour prior to facility closing. Please be aware of upcoming holiday hours on Saturday, July 4th of 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Our closure on March 16 occurred after March membership payments were processed on the 1st and 15th. All memberships will be adjusted for the half month by moving those who pay on the 1st of the month to the 15th of July, and those who pay on the 15th of the month to the 1st of August and each month after that. We also ask that you verify the expiration date of your debit/credit card to ensure expedited check-in with each visit.
- The following programs and services will be available during our initial reopening: Personal training, group exercise (with the exception of SilverSneakers classes-which will not be running) with capacity limits beginning Wednesday, July 1st, group aquatic exercise (with the exception of River Walk class-which will not be running) with capacity limits beginning Monday, June 29th, private swim lessons, private sports lessons and limited café operation. All programs and services will be evaluated on a weekly basis and availability could change at any time. Please watch for updates as they are made on our website, social media, text club and member newsletter.
- The following programs and services will NOT be running during our initial reopening: Summer camp, child watch, youth center, birthday parties, indoor pickleball, group swim lessons and equipment checkout (please bring your own basketball or volleyball). All programs and services will be evaluated on a weekly basis and availability could change at any time. Please watch for updates as they are made on our website, social media, text club and member newsletter.
- Capacity limits in specific areas limits will be enforced and require the cooperation of everyone. Limits in each area may require a delay of entry for members ready to enter that part of the facility but we will assist you in expediting your access.
- Upon your first visit to The HUB, a new waiver MUST be signed at the front desk prior to use of the facility.
- Face masks are recommended throughout the entire facility when not exercising.
- Please respectfully adhere to the 6 foot social distancing requirement and keep in mind the distancing comfort levels of others in the facility.
- We ask all to wash hands thoroughly and properly or use hand sanitizer upon entry and after use of the facility. Cleaning and disinfection emphasis will be, but not limited to, contact points in the facility including door handles, exercise plates and equipment touch surfaces. In addition, all members will have access to cleaning solutions/wipes in key locations throughout the facility and additional hand sanitizing stations.
- If you must use the elevator, please limit occupants to individual or same household.
- When entering, please use the marked ENTRANCE and follow roped pathways if power door is not needed. When exiting, please use EXIT door as indicated by signage.
- Please do not visit The HUB if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness. If You are ill, please seek medical attention.
We hope you have been well and able to stay active over the past several weeks. Even if you have been regularly active away from The HUB, we recommend you SLOWLY and incrementally add any activities that are different from what you have been doing. This will help ensure your safety while rebuilding various types of physical fitness.
Please stay up to date on changes as we return and scale up toward “normal” operation as quickly as possible. We encourage you to check with staff with any questions or concerns and we will assist you as quickly as possible. While membership staff and managers will be available for assistance, we encourage you to call or email to reduce waiting and gathering at the front desk.
Welcome back! We look forward to seeing you again.