Any guest 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18+) in the building at all times with 10 years and under requiring direct supervision at all times. Any guest 14 and older can use the facility on their own, but will still require an adult (18+) to sign them in at the front desk. No exceptions. All guests must respect and follow all HUB rules at all times or be subject to removal from the premises.
The HUB does not provide towels; guests must bring their own.
If there is visible lightning in the area, the on-duty lifeguards will close the Aquatics Center for the safety of all patrons.
- 6 years and under: Parent or guardian must be actively with child in the water
- 7-10 years old: Parent or guardian must accompany and supervise the child in the Aquatics Center
- 11-13 years old: Parent or guardian must remain in the HUB facility and be available at all times for recall to the Aquatics Center
- All slide riders must be 48 inches or greater in height. If a child is near 48 inches in height, we strongly recommend the parent or guardian see a lifeguard for a height check before riding.
- All therapy spa users must be 14 years of age or older
- 6 years and under: Not allowed access to the fitness center or track for safety reasons; this restriction includes infants attached to their parent or guardian
- 7–10 years old: Must have parent/guardian (18 years of age or older) direct supervision at all times when using the track
- 11-13 years old: Parent or guardian must remain in the HUB facility and be available at all times for recall to the track
- 6 years and under: Parent or guardian must directly supervise the child on the gym floor
- 7-10 years old: Parent or guardian must supervise the child in the gym or from the track (not the wellness floor)
- 11-13 years old: Parent or guardian must remain in the HUB facility and be available at all times for recall to the gym
- 10 years and under: Not allowed on the fitness floor
- 11-13 years old: Must see a fitness center attendant for a safety orientation; will then be provided a wristband to wear and must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- 14 years and older: Permitted on fitness floor without adult supervision
LOCKERS: The HUB is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items, therefore, we strongly encourage Hubbers and guests to lock all personal belongings in a locker. Large lockers are available for rent for $20 each month. For more information on renting a locker, please stop by the front desk. Hubbers and guests may use any of our small lockers at no extra charge daily. All small lockers must be emptied by the end of every day otherwise any remaining locks will be cut off and items will be discarded.