MEMBERSHIP & PROGRAMMING UPDATE 7/14/2020
We wanted to pass along the following reopening updates and reminders regarding memberships and programming:
- All memberships previously scheduled to charge on July 1 will charge on (tomorrow) July 15 while all memberships previously scheduled to charge July 15 will charge August 1 to adjust for the March half month charge and closure. This will be your new draft date moving forward.
- A limited number of guest passes (30) will be sold on a daily basis beginning August 1, 2020. (one day pass per person)
- Please continue to distance 6’ or greater from others and use a mask when walking about the facility.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cleaning supplies are available for members as a supplement to continuous cleaning provided by HUB staff.
- Indoor pickleball has resumed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
It has been great seeing our friends back at The HUB since our June 29 reopening. We appreciate the teamwork for a successful reopening by continuing to follow COVID guidelines including the use of face coverings when going about the facility, physical distancing, frequent hand washing and cleaning of equipment.
For the benefit of all, thank you for not entering the building with any signs or symptoms of illness including, but not limited to the following: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
We currently only permit a limit of 30 guest passes on a daily basis to invite our community back to The HUB while maintaining member priority of facility use.
Watch for more announcements as we bring back additional services and amenities while maintaining a safe HUB for all to enjoy. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
-The HUB Team
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
Our closure on March 16th was in line with state mandates and for the safety of our members, staff and guests. This remains our focus as we invite our members back to the facility. We have greatly missed our members, program participants and guests and we are excited to see all our friends at The HUB. We want each of you to know that as we open, we are taking all steps possible to provide a safe and clean environment while conducting as many member services as we are able at this time.
At this time, HUB operation is not immediately “normal” or the same as how we operated prior to our March closure. Our reopening will be phased in according to state directives for the health and safety of our members, employees and the community.
THINGS TO KNOW PRIOR TO ENTRANCE TO THE FACILITY
The following information entails areas, programs and services we are permitted to open/conduct, capacity limits, distancing requirements, cleaning protocols and member expectations upon re-entrance to the facility:
- The HUB is only open to members and new memberships during our initial reopening phase. To allow guests but help ensure member access within state mandated capacity limits, we are currently only selling 30 day passes maximum (one day pass per person) each day. We will assess facility usage and return to regular day pass access as soon as possible.
- Currently open areas of the facility: Locker room facilities, fitness floor, a modified group exercise schedule, the track, north gymnasium and the aquatic center. Please be prepared for some areas to have required capacity limits and restrictions.
- Hours of operation have been condensed due to staffing and necessary additional periods of cleaning. The HUB is currently open the following hours until further notice: Monday-Friday 4:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m., Saturdays 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Sundays 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Aquatics Center hours of operation: Opens at 5 a.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. Saturdays and 12 p.m. Sundays. Closes one hour prior to facility closing.
- Our closure on March 16th occurred after March membership payments were processed on the 1st and 15th. All memberships will be adjusted for the half month by moving those who pay on the 1st of the month to the 15th of July, and those who pay on the 15th of the month to the 1st of August and each month after that. We also ask that you verify the expiration date of your debit/credit card to ensure expedited check-in with each visit.
- The following programs and services will be available during our initial reopening: Personal training, group exercise (with the exception of land-based SilverSneakers classes-which are currently not running) with capacity limits, group aquatic exercise (with the exception of River Walk class-which is currently not running) with capacity limits, private swim lessons, private sports lessons and limited café operation. All programs and services will be evaluated on a weekly basis and availability could change at any time. Please watch for updates as they are made on our website, social media, text club and member newsletter.
- The following programs and services are currently NOT running: Summer camp, child watch, youth center, indoor pickleball, birthday parties, Marion Youth Football, group swim lessons and equipment checkout (please bring your own basketball or volleyball). All programs and services will be evaluated on a weekly basis and availability could change at any time. Please watch for updates as they are made on our website, social media, text club and member newsletter.
- Capacity limits in specific areas limits will be enforced and require the cooperation of everyone. Limits in each area may require a delay of entry for members ready to enter that part of the facility but we will assist you in expediting your access.
- CURRENT COVID GYMNASIUM POLICY: A mask worn over the nose and mouth is required by anyone playing basketball with others, including families and those in same household. If more than one person is shooting at a basket, all individuals must wear a mask or separate to another basket, ensuring one person per basket. Equipment check-out is not available at this time. Please bring your own ball.
- Upon your first visit to The HUB, a new waiver MUST be signed at the front desk prior to use of the facility.
- Face masks are highly recommended throughout the entire facility when not exercising.
- Please respectfully adhere to the 6 foot social distancing requirement and keep in mind the distancing comfort levels of others in the facility.
- We ask all to wash hands thoroughly and properly or use hand sanitizer upon entry and after use of the facility. Cleaning and disinfection emphasis will be, but not limited to, contact points in the facility including door handles, exercise plates and equipment touch surfaces. In addition, all members will have access to cleaning solutions/wipes in key locations throughout the facility and additional hand sanitizing stations.
- If you must use the elevator, please limit occupants to individual or same household.
- When entering, please use the marked ENTRANCE and follow roped pathways if power door is not needed. When exiting, please use EXIT door as indicated by signage.
- Please do not visit The HUB if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness. If you are ill, please seek medical attention.
We hope you have been well and able to stay active over the past several weeks. Even if you have been regularly active away from The HUB, we recommend you SLOWLY and incrementally add any activities that are different from what you have been doing. This will help ensure your safety while rebuilding various types of physical fitness.
Keep watching this page to stay up-to-date on changes as we return and scale up toward “normal” operation as quickly as possible. We encourage you to check with staff with any questions or concerns and we will assist you as quickly as possible. While membership staff and managers will be available for assistance, we encourage you to call or email to reduce waiting and gathering at the front desk.
Welcome back! We look forward to seeing you again.