COVID PHASE 4 MITIGATION UPDATE 1/20/21
The only change for HUB members and guests from Tier 1 to Phase 4 involves the usage of masks. Phase 4 loosens the restriction of requiring masks during exercise but maintains the required use of masks throughout the building when not exercising.
Masks are no longer required during exercise but are still required at all other times and locations in the building.
Masks are still required at all times for those playing basketball with others.
Masks are not required while swimming but are required to and from the pools.
Mask are not required in the river but distancing should be maintained.
Please continue to social distance, wash your hands frequently, wipe down equipment when you are done, bring your own basketball and wear a mask throughout the facility except during exercise.
-The HUB Team
COVID TIER 1 MITIGATION UPDATE 1/18/2021 (All of These Still Apply)
We are pleased to announce that our region has met metrics to place us in Tier 1 mitigation efforts. HUB members and guests can expect the following changes:
- Group exercise classes will resume Monday, January 25
- Locker rooms and showers are open effective immediately
- Masks must be worn at all times throughout the facility
- Gymnasium is open effective immediately
- Masks MUST be worn when playing with others on court
- Bring your own ball – no ball check-out
- Birthday parties may be scheduled
- Day passes allowed
- Member reservation system not required at this time
We appreciate your continued cooperation and patience as we continue to navigate the restrictions placed upon our facility to protect the health and well-being of our members and staff during these extraordinary times. Adhering to these restrictions helps our facility remain open.
-The HUB Team