There are many benefits to becoming a member, also known as a Hubber, or The HUB Recreation Center – located in Marion. The first major benefit is access to our state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor track, gymnasium, three pools, on-site child watch, cafe, youth center and locker rooms. To become a Hubber, registration can be done in-person at the front desk anytime during facility hours.
MEMBERSHIP RATES at The HUB Recreation Center
Proof of Marion Address Required
|Ages||21 & older||16-20 years old||6 months-15 years|
*Family membership includes up to four people living in the same household and may be subject to proof of residency.
The HUB Recreation Center is a SilverSneakers certified facility. SilverSneakers is a fitness program offered through many health insurance providers which allow free access to our facility for older, active adults. You must obtain a SilverSneakers card through your insurance provider before using the facility. To see if you qualify for SilverSneakers, please visit the SilverSneakers website to check your eligibility. Once you obtain your SilverSneakers card, bring it to the front desk to begin your membership.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNTS
To show our appreciation for those on the frontlines working tirelessly for our health and safety, we are proud to offer a 10% discount on our monthly membership dues and half off the enrollment fee ($40) for all veterans and first responders (law enforcement, firefighters and EMS) with proof of service.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
We work with a number of businesses throughout the community to offer corporate membership packages for their employees. Visit our Corporate Membership Packages page for more details on how to register your employees for discounted memberships.
In addition to all our great amenities, Hubbers receive a discount on sports and swim programs, camps, birthday parties and more. Please continue reading below for more information on pricing, payments, cancellations, etc. The HUB is also proud to partner with area businesses to offer discounts on their products and services. We encourage you to stop by and enjoy a discount by showing your membership keycard at the following locations:
- Run to Succeed, a running specialty store here in Marion, is happy to offer 10% off all non-sale items to HUB members. Just show your keycard at the time of purchase in-store only.
- Hubbers receive their first Cryosauna & Compression for $30 and just $35 thereafter at Peak Crysoauna & Compression in Carterville. The Cryosauna converts liquid nitrogen to a gas that is encased in an insulated chamber. It exposes the body, from the neck down, to extremely cold temperatures for 2-3 minute sessions. The cold temperature reduces inflammation and metabolic waste while enhancing recovery and the repair process. The Compression utilizes the NormaTec Recovery Sleeves that employ a sequential pressure pattern, starting at the hand/foot and working up the extremity to decrease metabolic waste and swelling while increasing circulation.
- HUB members can receive a $25 Hucks gas gift card when they transfer their prescriptions over to a local Medicine Shoppe like the one just down the road from The HUB on West Main Street. Just pick-up your voucher at the front desk today, have our staff verify your membership, then take it to The Medicine Shoppe along with your prescriptions.
- Smoothie King is a great option if you’re heading to The HUB and looking for a quick, healthy option. HUB members receive 10% OFF of their total bill on Mondays so stop by and enjoy a smoothie for yourself.
- Members can use the discount code HUBBER40 for 40% a regular-priced menu item at Marion Papa Johns when ordering online. Offer not valid in-person or over the phone and cannot be combined with other discounts or with specials.
LOCKERS: The HUB is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items, therefore, we strongly encourage Hubbers and guests to lock all personal belongings in a locker. Large lockers are available for rent for $20 each month. For more information on renting a locker, please stop by the front desk. Hubbers and guests may use any of our small lockers at no extra charge daily. All small lockers must be emptied by the end of every day otherwise any remaining locks will be cut off and items will be discarded.
MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT OPTIONS
The day you purchase a membership, you are subject to a one-time $80 enrollment fee. Depending on when you sign-up, you will also be required to pay a pro-rated amount of your monthly membership fee. From there, you will be setup for automatic deduction of your monthly payment on either the 1st or 15th of each month, whichever comes first when you register.
Your monthly membership dues can be paid in one of two ways:
Monthly Automatic Draft
Under the Electronic Funds Transfer monthly payment plan you authorize your bank/credit card/debit card to honor pre-authorized drafts drawn by The HUB on your account for membership payments and/or contributions. A voided check is required with all bank draft applications or a copy of a credit card/debit card if drafting by credit card. Only Visa, MasterCard or Discover are accepted for credit card/debit card drafts.
Payments in full may be paid by using cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover Only, American Express Not Accepted) for either 12 month, 6 month or 3 month terms. Enrollment fee is waived for a 12 month term paid in full and half off the enrollment fee for a 6 month paid in full.
A 30-day notice is required to cancel all memberships prior to the next draft date of the membership. Memberships must be cancelled in person at The HUB Recreation Center using an official Change of Status Form. Cancellations submitted with less than 30 days until the next draft date are subject to be drafted as scheduled.
To receive a personalized membership quote, please fill out the form below.